Data Studio is a free tool for marketers, data analysts, and business owners. It helps them to visualize information in order to make better marketing decisions.
This course teaches about the different types of charts available on the Data Studios platform as well what tools are necessary when designing reports with it such as pies or maps. This course has been subscribed by thousands of professionals across the globe.
Data Studio eliminates the guesswork and time wasted on drawing charts. You can take any set of data, and visualize it in a variety of formats to get answers to your questions quickly without ever leaving Data Studio.
The results are always clear. Whether you need insights about marketing campaigns that haven’t worked as expected or you want more insights on the content to resonate with your target audiences. All of this is possible with Google’s online tool: DataStudio.
Content of the Course
The course uses brief video lessons, hands-on tasks, interactive guides to help candidates learn –
- Functioning of Data Studio
- Navigation through Data Studio
- Using report templates
- Connecting to data
- Sharing and collaborating with users
- Creating and editing reports
The course also has input on the best practices of data visualization.
Course Eligibility, Duration, and Language
The course material is extensive and covers a variety of topics. It is recommended that you complete the entire curriculum sequentially. If you are familiar with the course parts, it may take 2-5 hours to watch them all in order. In case this isn’t your first time, it is suggested that you complete each section at least twice for optimal learning results.
This course will get you started with working with data and is suitable for beginners. This is an ideal pick even for those who have experience in the field.
This course is presently available in English only.
Can You Earn a Certificate After Completion?
This course is not just about learning new skills. It’s also an opportunity for you to improve on the knowledge that already sets you apart as a professional in this field. A certificate will be awarded upon completion with 80% scores. You can go to your User Profile and track your course progress.
If there are specific topics or trends related specifically to any industry but not covered here, then we encourage students to complete additional studies so they can better prepare themselves when taking assessments.
Transfer of Analytics Academy Certificate
Google does not allow you to transfer certificates. If you have completed an Analytics Academy course using another email account and would like a replacement certificate with your new one, you will have to re-register and begin the process afresh.
System Requirements for the Course
In order to get the most out of this course, you will need an Internet-enabled device and access via Google. Get started by signing into your account on Gmail. You will need Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox, and a 500+ Kbps Internet connection.
Accessibility of the Course Content
Academy has courses that cover a variety of formats, including video and text lessons. These can be accessed from most mobile devices. However, if some resources do not work optimally on mobile devices, then you are advised to switch over to a laptop, desktop, or MacBook.
Frequently Asked Question About the Data Studio Certification
Below are some of the most asked questions about the test and how to get certified.
- What Are The Requirements For Passing The Google Data Studio Certification Test? There are no specific requirements for passing the test. However, it is recommended that you have basic knowledge about Google Data Studio.
- How Much Time Should Be Given For Taking The Google Data Studio Certification Examination? It depends upon the number of questions asked during the examination. If there are only 10-15 questions, you may need 2 hours to complete the test. But, if there are around 25 questions, you may require 4 hours to finish the examination.
- How Can I Get My Results From The Google Data Studio Certification Exams? Once you pass the exam, you will receive an email containing your results. You can check your score online as well.
- Is There Any Deadline For Completing The Google Data Studio Certification Course? No, there is no deadline for completing the course. However, you must complete the course within six months of starting the training.
- What is the Duration of Google Data Studio Certification exam? The exam duration is 1 hour.
- Who Will Provide Me With The Material Required For Passing The Google Data Studios Certification Exam? Pearson VUE provides all the material required for taking the exam. They even offer free practice tests so that you can familiarize yourself with the exam format before sitting for the exam. If you are wondering weather or not you can use an android or iOS device while taking the exam, the shorter answer is yes. Feel free to bring your own laptop to pass the exam. However, it is highly recommended that you connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- What Is The Cost Of The Google Data Studio Certification Training? The cost of the training varies depending upon the package chosen by you. It ranges from $200-$300.
- Do I Need To Have Experience in using Google Data Studio Before Starting The Training? No, you don’t need prior knowledge about Google Data Studio before starting the training. However, you should read through some of the tutorials on the official website. This way, you will familiarize yourself with the tool’s interface and other features.
- What’s the passing grade on Google Data studio certification exam? You will fail the exam if you do not achieve a minimum of 70% marks in each section.
What’s the Next Step?
With a few clicks, you can create and edit reports for your data. Explore how to best use these tools in the Data Studio Help Center or Google Analytics YouTube channel.
You can now make use of the Google Data Studio to strategically work and represent your data in a manner that benefits your enterprise. Additionally, you can work on making better decisions when it comes to big data. One of the best decisions that you can make is to go for this course by Analytics Academy. It will give you a single view of your enterprise data, which is essential for planning your future initiatives. You can now use huge data and improve the performance and scalability of your business by leveraging the skills that you learn with Google Data Studio.
A passionate writer who loves to play, express and convince with words; My work involves ideating, conceptualising and crafting copy for print, radio, TV, outdoor, web and direct advertising. Good sense of script writing and a passion for creating truly original work
Specialties: copywriting, scriptwriting (English), editing, SEO writing, Social media Copy, Landing page content